Hillsborough Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Hillsborough Rental Property
Dennis Property Management is YOUR KEY TO FREEDOM.
Whether your home was purchased as a homestead or as an investment, Dennis Property Management provides unmatched, quality services to manage your investment. Our fees are highly competitive with other Property Management companies and no fees are collected until we find you a qualified tenant to move into your property.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), our Management has extensive training, high-level knowledge and experience, and has emerged as a Leader in the Hillsborough area. We specialize in the management of single family homes, multi-family homes, condominiums, townhouses, and commercial properties. Our Licensed Property Managers are located all across the Greater Tampa Bay area, and service all of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Hernando counties.
Dennis Realty is a family-owned business and provides boutique-style personalized, one-on-one property management service to you. You will feel at ease that your dedicated Property Manager is supported by a stable and reliable parent company that has been in business for over 40 years. Your Property Manager is also backed by a full-time dedicated staff at our Dennis Realty office so we are always here when you need us.
To obtain more detailed information about our Property Management services or to obtain a no obligation evaluation of your property, call us now at (813) 948-5660 or submit an inquiry using the form to the right.
You can trust our experience, extensive marketing, dedicated full-time support staff and specialized Property Managers to provide you results and peace of mind with your Real Estate. That’s why Dennis Property Management is “YOUR KEY TO FREEDOM”.
What We Do As Your Hillsborough Property Manager
Multifaceted Marketing Strategies:
- Extensive Online Marketing
- Property Market Analysis
- Listing In MLS For Broker Referrals
- Advertising In Local Print Ads
- Industry Leading Marketing Tools
- THOROUGH TENANT SCREENING
- Rental History & Past Eviction Status
- Credit And Full Background/Criminal Check
Lease Signing & Property Move-In
- Attorney-prepared leases provide you a higher level of legal protection
- Initial property walk-through with photo documentation
Repairs, Maintenance & Inspections
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Line
- Licensed & Insured Repair and Service Companies
- Periodic Scheduled Interior Assessments
- Tenant Responsible For Repairs Under $100
Rent Collection & Eviction Coordination
- Tenants Pay Online, By Mail Or In Person
- Notice Delivery, Eviction Initiation And Possession Process As Needed
- Proactive Eviction Prevention Methods
Convenient Owner Accounting Services
- Real-Time Access To Online Owner Statements
- Expense And Fee Tracking
- Direct Deposit Of Rent Remittances
- Owners Paid Two Times Weekly
- Annual Owners Statements For Ease Of Accounting
"I would like to take a few minutes of your time to express my opinions about Christina Fry. I hope that you and the other staff members at Dennis Reality realize what an asset she is to the company. My husband and I have been clients of Dennis Reality for a little over three years…Christina has/is far above the others before her. She is professional, punctual, courteous and highly efficient in any of our needs…Christina has taken control this past year and a half and finally got things done. I’m sure the property owners would also like to know that their home is now under a great manager with Christina."
- Marjorie H.
Hillsborough Area Information
Hillsborough County was created on January 25, 1834 from Alachua and Monroe counties. It was named for Wills Hill, the Earl of Hillsborough and British Secretary of State for the Colonies from 1768-1772. The county's original boundaries in 1834 included the present-day counties of Charlotte, DeSoto, Hardee, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota. The last significant change in Hillsborough County's borders was the separation of its western section to create Pinellas County in 1911.